What is this?

Roze El's Hall of Fame is a blog that links to awesome painted or created Fantasy Football miniatures, teams, pitches, counters, etc. If you see something that you think should be in here, please email me and let me know. All entires are attributed to the internet handle and/or real name of the painter and the site the image was found on. Click the name of the source to be linked there.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Classic teams by PlanetTJ

Apparently these figures were painted about 20 years ago, which always spins me out until I realise that's about as long as I've been playing too!! No, actually, now it REALLY spins me out!

Anyway, they are good examples of good, clean, classic team paint jobs:

Classic Chaos, Undead, Human and High Elf Teams
Painted by PlanetTJ
Sourced from TalkFantasyFootball






No comments:

Post a Comment