What is this?

Roze El's Hall of Fame is a blog that links to awesome painted or created Fantasy Football miniatures, teams, pitches, counters, etc. If you see something that you think should be in here, please email me and let me know. All entires are attributed to the internet handle and/or real name of the painter and the site the image was found on. Click the name of the source to be linked there.

Friday, January 28, 2011

What a month!

Phew! Little did I know when I started this blog just how much incredible stuff there was out there. It has really opened my eyes to what is possible just within a fairly niche game like Blood Bowl, and has introduced me to the work of some truly amazing artists.

I have been doing a bunch of 'delving' recently; going back into the deep, dark history of the "hobby" section of the various forums I frequent, and I have a long list of stuff to add to the Hall in the coming months. In the meantime, I thought I'd set the tone for what I intend to do...

Firstly, if I see something new that is incredible, I will whack it up straight away. There's no time like the present when you see something awesome, and I won't dither around when they come up.

Second, I will work through the old links I have and add to the, already surprisingly long, list of miniatures that are on show. However, I intend to pick a bit of a theme with this.

For February, I intend to focus on custom pitches that people have built. There are a number of great ones just here in Australia that I can work with, but I have also seen some greats from o/s as well (yes, if you didn't know, I'm based Down Under). This will probably carry over slightly into March because I am hoping to get some shots of any custom pitches that happen to be on show at the AusBowl when I head to Sydney.

In March, running with the idea that I will, as above, have the chance to see some great teams on show at the AusBowl, I will be focusing on Australian artists and some of the brilliant work that is, or has been, showcased on the AusBowl discussion boards.

After that... well, I don't know. Let's take it two months at a time.

But as it stands my places for accruing pics is AusBowl, TFF and the NAF, plus the odd Google search thrown in for good measure. If you know of a good showcase of Blood Bowl stuff, whether it be a discussion board, blog or something else, please email me at sindexstudio@gmail.com and tell me about it.

I will probably not post now until early Feb, just because I have a lot on, but stay tuned for a month of Crowd Surf, Turf and Stadia...

SinisterDexter

No comments:

Post a Comment